Visa-free travel is granted provided tourists cross the state border in the Minsk National Airport. A valid passport or other document permitting foreign travels, money (equivalent to at least two base amounts for each day of stay in the foreign currency or Belarusian rubles), medical insurance in the amount of at least €10,000 operational in Belarus will be needed for the visa-free entry.
People visiting Belarus visa-free will not have to get registered with the interior bodies.
The visa-free stay in Belarus for up to 5 days for the citizens of 80 states.
List of countries whose citizens are exempt from visa requirements for five-day visits to Belarus
3. Antigua and Barbuda
10. Bosnia and Herzegovina
17. Czech Republic
20. El Salvador
22. Federated States of Micronesia
30. Hong Kong — Special Administrative Region of China**
38. Korea (Republic)
45. Macao (Macau) — Special Administrative Region of China**
52. New Zealand
56. Order of Malta**
58. People’s Republic of China*
63. Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
65. San Marino
66. Saudi Arabia
74. United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
75. United Mexican States
76. United States of America
* A traveler must have a valid document for traveling abroad with a valid multiple-entry visa of one of the European Union member states or the Schengen Area member states bearing a European Union or Schengen Area entry stamp, and also tickets with a return date from Minsk National Airport.
*** Including persons who have «non-citizen» status in the Republic of Latvia.
**** Including stateless persons permanently residing in the Republic of Estonia.
The citizens of Vietnam, Haiti, Gambia, Honduras, India, China, Lebanon, Namibia, Samoa should have a valid multi-visa to the EU states or the Schengen Area with a stamp confirming the entry to their territory, plane tickets with a confirmation of the departure from the Minsk National Airport within 5 days after the date of the entry.
The visa-free regime does not apply to people arriving to Belarus by plane from Russia and planning to go to the airports of Russia (these are internal flights with no border control).
There will be no restrictions on the number of trips to Belarus once the new visa regulations come into effect.